Module 3 – The HRV Coaching Seminar
12 April - 13 April€640
HRV for advanced in theory and practice!
This intensive continuing education focuses on delivering the message of the Lifefire through purposeful conversation. How can the process of an HRV counseling session be made understandable, feasible, and meaningful? Talent- and rhythm-oriented coaching in theory and practice as the basis of a successful intervention. With the specialist knowledge acquired from the previous modules, we move on to practical work. You will receive an introduction to the structure and set-up of an HRV consultation and learn how to prepare for it in concrete terms. During the seminar you will develop your first coaching conversation based on the measurement of a seminar participant and conduct it in front of the other participants.
Goal: Know how to prepare for an HRV consultation, recognize personalities and nutrition types from measurement, and use this knowledge for successful coaching. You can filter out the essential message of the measurement, deliver it, and translate it into specific objectives.
- Coaching: Theory and background
- Salutogenesis and psychosocial health
- The SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of an HRV measurement
- The mediation: the HRV counseling interview based on the C.O.A.C.H. guideline
- The message of the lifefire picture: Procedure of a consultation
- The mediation of life style changing contents (health coaching / potential coaching)
- Meaning (Logotherapy and Existential Analysis) / Understandability (Constructivism) / Feasibility (Autonomy Training)
- Image training based on physiological laws as the basis of any expertise
- Interventions based on the 3 frequency ranges
- Discussion of concrete example measurements from practice
Module 1 is recognized by the Professional Association of Austrian Psychologists (BÖP) as a continuing education and training event according to § 33 Psychologists Act 2013 with 15 units.
No Fields Found.