Module 1 – The HRV basic seminar June 2024 – Online
7 June - 8 June€640
The introductory seminar for anyone interested in HRV, to work with it or who wants to measure themselves and learn the basics of HRV The seminar offers 2 days of intensive experience with heart rate variability. As a highlight, self-measurements by seminar participants will be discussed in depth. The numerous aspects recognizable in HRV and the “mechanisms in the background” are made transparent: How are physiological processes reflected in the numbers, data and facts? How do different physical and mental demands, regeneration, sleep and some more show up in the life fire spectrogram?
Goal: Upon completion of this module, you will be able to perform, analyze, and evaluate initial HRV measurements in your own environment. You know the most important technical terms of HRV and their importance for health.
- The philosophy of health education
- Chronobiology, rhythm, resonance – the scientific background
- Heart rate variability – what is it?
- The history of HRV
- Mathematical and medical basics of HRV
- The transformation of HRV data into the Lifefire Spectrogram.
- The human as a time and frequency phenomenon
- Introduction to the web-based analysis portal
- How physiological processes become visible in HRV
- Image training – recognizing the most important syndromes in HRV.
- Striking example images from practice
- First self-measurement and training in the use of the technology
- Latest results of own and international research
Module 1 is recognized by the Professional Association of Austrian Psychologists (BÖP) as a continuing education and training event according to § 33 Psychologists Act 2013 with 15 units.